The MTP-96-646 Element Kit for the M18 Coalescing Drive Filter on OB-30 Oxygen Boosters separates liquid water and oil from compressed air or nitrogen prior to the gas driving the booster. Featuring a 0.01-micron Type-C filtration element, the MTP-96-646 is extremely efficient at removing water, oil aerosols and solid particulate contaminants down to 0.01-ppm/wt with minimum pressure drop. This is a light-weight element design that does not restrict the high-flow capacity of the M18 Coalescing Filter, yet separates out fine particulate matter that can "gum up" the OB-30 Oxygen Booster. The MTP-96-646 Type-C filter element kit exceeds ISO Class 1 for maximum particle size and concentration of solid contaminants, and exceeds Class 1 on maximum oil content (mg/m3).
- MTP-96-646 0.01-Micron Type-C Filter Element for M18 Coalescing Filter
- Element O-Ring
- M18 Bowl O-Ring
*NOTE: Manufacturer recommends the OB-30 M18 booster filter element be replaced on 12-month service intervals.
- Coalescing Filter: M18 (M18-04-CH00)
- Element: Type C
- Standard filtration: 0.01-microns (mg/m3) (ppm/wt)
- Flow capacity: 48 SCFM (22.6 dm3/s)
- Maximum supply pressure: 250 PSIG (17.2 bar)
- Operating temperature: -13° to 150°F (-25° to 65.5°C)
- ISO Class 1: Exceeds maximum particle size and concentration of solid contaminants, and maximum oil content