The ASU-600 Series is a line of truck or trailer mounted continuous flow jet engine starting units, producing 180-300 PPM of airflow at up to 40 PSIG pressure.
Major components include an air-cooled rotary screw compressor, the latest emissions-compliant diesel engine, and the proven ACE air regulating system. Standard features include dual mode operation, automatic throttle roll-back and an easy access canopy mounted on a rugged, galvanized steel chassis. These components and features combine to produce the most versatile and cost efficient air start units on the market today.
The TLD ASU-600 180-300 PPM Series Aircraft Jet Engine Air Start Units come in 8 configurations:
- ASU-600-180-DD: 180 ppm, Detroit diesel engine
- ASU-600-180-DU: 180 ppm, Deutz diesel engine
- ASU-600-200-DD: 200 ppm, Detroit diesel engine
- ASU-600-200-DU: 200 ppm, Deutz diesel engine
- ASU-600-270-SC: 270 ppm, Scania Tier 4 diesel engine
- ASU-600-300-DD: 300 ppm, Detroit diesel engine
- ASU-600-300-DU: 300 ppm, Deutz diesel engine
NOTE: Sales territory restrictions may apply, please contact us for more information.