This 50-150 psi nozzle is perfect for smaller operations, especially when the operator intends to conserve deice fluid. With a flow rate of 5-10 gallons per minute, this nozzle is best suited for Type 2 Deicing fluid.
Deice Fluid Nozzle, Type 2 Fluid (50-150 psi, 5-10 gpm)
- Bronze construction with replaceable heavy-duty renewable rubber cover
- Long handle design grip allows for whole hand placement
- Stainless steel seat design prevents nozzle seat leakage
- Instant fluid shut-off when trigger is released
1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psi (10 BAR)
- Maximum recommended operating temperature: 200° F (93° C)
- Flow rates: 5-7 gpm (50-80 psi); 10 gpm (150 psi)