With pressures up to 50 psi (3.4 bar), self-priming capabilities up to 10 feet (wetted), and heavier duty brushes extending the operating life up to 50% longer than existing Flojet Quad Series diaphragm pumps, the Flojet VersiJet model R8641144A pump is designed to be the most reliable and versatile pump on the market today. These pumps are the ideal solution for applications including spraying, fluid transfer, filtration, cooling, dispensing and pressure boosting.
The Flojet VersiJet Series High Capacity Pumps are made from Santoprene®/EPDM and Santoprene®/Viton®, resulting in true compatibility with most harsh and abrasive chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple sizing options, providing flow up to 6 GPM (22.7 LPM) and pressure up to 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Robust material selection, suitable for handling a broad range of chemicals
- Co-injected molded diaphragm technology, ensuring run dry capability, extending the life of the pump upwards of 50%
- IPX6 rated pump with a sealed motor and pressure switch, providing years of dependable reliability
- Self priming, accommodating up to 10ft (3m) (wetted)
Note: This pump replaces the Xylem Flojet R7300142 Pentaflex Diaphragm Pump, AERO Product ID 2001498 (Legacy Product ID: 002239).