Our 4-Bottle Oxygen-Nitrogen Combination System Service Cart is designed for remote or in-hangar use.
4-bottle oxygen-nitrogen combination system complete with O2 & N2 boosters, regulators, hoses, and aircraft connectors. Includes everything required to provide all O2 AND N2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas):
- Powder-coated 4-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires
- OB-30 oxygen and ENB-45 nitrogen boosters
- 2-bottle oxygen regulator with 15′ delivery hose and combination charge adapter (will fit either of the two standard aircraft connectors)
- 1-bottle nitrogen low-high pressure regulator with 15′ delivery hose and aircraft inflating valve adapter
- 1-bottle nitrogen low pressure regulator with quick disconnect to drive either O2 or N2 booster (not simultaneous use)
- One-piece four-regulator mount fully protects regulators and gauges
- Cylinder stops feature hand-operated knobs for tool-less operation
- Hose kits for connecting boosters, regulators, and bottles
Note: For customers outside North America, AERO Specialties supplies a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.