Our 2-Bottle hand-movable aircraft Oxygen system service cart is designed for remote (ramp) and/or in-hangar boosting. It features swivel casters and pneumatic tires. The unit comes complete with a booster and regulator system. Includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas):
- Painted 2-bottle cart with swivel casters & pneumatic tires
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 1-bottle oxygen regulator with 15′ delivery hose and adapter
- 1-bottle low pressure nitrogen regulator & hardware for running O2 booster (required)
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles
- For customers outside North America, AERO Specialties supplies a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.
- Photos showsn are of N2 regulator and booster installed on cart.