Our 2-bottle tilting towable oxygen system service cart is designed for in-hangar boosting. It is a compact-size, low-profile, booster-capable cart. The bottles load vertically, making loading and unloading a single person job. The indexed locking platform allows bottles to lock in multiple positions depending on application. The pneumatic tires and front swivel casters (casters do not contact ground while towing) allow for easy maneuverability by hand as well as providing superior stability while towing.
The unit includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas):
- Powder-coated tilting 2-bottle cart with heavy-duty casters & pneumatic tires
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 2-bottle oxygen regulator with 15′ delivery hose and adapter
- Hose kit for connecting booster, regulator, and bottles.
- Oxygen booster requires shop air or external nitrogen source for operation (100psi).
- This item requires crating (crating charge included in price)