Our WWC500 Low Profile Waste Water Service Cart is designed with the same strength, durability, and reliability as all of our aircraft service carts. The heavy-duty RJ3 galvanized trailer contains a 500-gallon (1,892.7 liter) rotationally molded poly-ethylene waste water tank. The integrated storage bin holds the attached wheel chocks for added safety while servicing aircraft. The unit features rugged wheel assemblies and a towbar system that allows for easy and hassle-free transportation of the unit.
AERO WWC500 Low Profile Waste Water Service Cart
This Item Will Be Quoted.
Physical Dimensions: 145" L x 66" W x 40" H (368.3 cm x 167.7 cm x 101.6 cm)
Weight: 1,560 lbs. (707.6 kg)
- Heavy-duty RJ3 galvanized trailer with 5th-wheel steering and 5.70 x 8 tires
- 500-gallon (1,892.7 liter) polyethelene UV-rated, rotationally molded tank with 8" (20.32cm) center lid and 16" (40.64cm) rear lid
- 90-degree dump gate valve
- Forklift pockets (29" [73.7cm] spread from pocket center to center)
- Military type pintle hitch (rear mount), 30,000 lbs. (13,607.7 kg.) towing capacity
- Includes wheel chocks with integrated storage bin