The Iron Tire aircraft flat tire dolly is specifically designed to be used on airplanes with a flat tire, making it quick and painless for any one-person to recover a disabled aircraft from your runway or taxiway. This ability to easily move wheels & flat tires ensures that your airport remains open for air-traffic and business.
- 18,000 lbs. towing capacity.
- No mechanic, replacement parts, or aircraft specific jacks needed to free the runway or taxiway which saves you time, money, and storage space.
- Complete operation in less than five minutes.
- Single person maneuvering and operation.
- Can be used on the nose, tail, or main gears.
- Built with versatility in mind to be used on fixed gear, retractable gear, low and high-wing aircraft.
- Enables you to bring the aircraft out of the elements into the maintenance hangar for repair.
- Utilizes a universal towbar attachment on both ends.