This item is available for immediate purchase and shipping in the EU.
Our 4-Bottle Nitrogen Service Cart is designed for remote or in-hangar use. It includes everything required to provide N2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas):
- Powder-coated 4-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires
- ENB-45 nitrogen booster – can be powered with nitrogen from bottles on the cart, or with shop air for hangar use (100 psi input)
- 4-bottle Low-High nitrogen regulator with 15′ delivery hose and inflating valve adapter
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles.
- Calibration certificate included for all regulator and booster gauges
NSN: 4920-01-553-1951, 1730-99-439-9488
Compares to Tronair 4 bottle nitrogen service cart, part numbers 18-4208-0010, 18-4303-0000, 18-4306-0000, 18-4313-9000, 18-4314-9800, GSE1200083.
Note: For customers outside North America, AERO Specialties supplies a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.