Monthly Rental of a PV90 Solid State Power Cart.
- 440-480v 3pHS input
- 90kVA 400hZ output
- Caster mounted with 50′ input & 15′ output cables
- Rental Rates at $1,950.00 per month
Developed in collaboration with Powervamp, the PV90 ground power unit (frequency converter) meets the specific demands of modern aircraft by delivering a genuine 90kW output from its 90kVA unit.
With all power stage components in a single pull-out module – replaceable in minutes – downtime and fault finding are no longer a problem. In the pressured front line operating environment of airports the PV90-3 is a frequency converter that does not require the support of trained technicians. The PV90-3 is designed to be a zero downtime GPU requiring a minimum of planned maintenance.
The PV90-3 ground power unit features an extra large high-definition integrated display with simple controls that allow interrogation of all parameters and functions such as automatic line drop compensation.
The PV90-3’s features include connectivity and integration with existing communication platforms supporting a large variety of communication methods which can be used with Powervamp’s Monitoring and Billing System (MABS™).
The PV-90 features:
- Unity output power factor 90kVA/90kW
- Pluggable power module for easy first line maintenance
- Stainless steel enclosure as standard
- High quality output suitable for all aircraft
- Low input harmonic distortion (<8%)
- Unique tactile key board with secret legend
- Unique super-large display for instant viewing and operator comfort
- Unique marine IP65 all weather controls
- IP 55 enclosure suitable for outdoor use
- Automatic line drop compensation
- Comprehensive easy-to-use intelligent control panel
- Data logging
- Civil or military use
- Remote Monitoring by RS232 or Modbus
- Designed to operate with the most complex of interlocks, including A380, B787
As a manufacturer and exclusive provider of ground power at major air shows, Powervamp’s engineers have been uniquely placed to operate the company’s converters on all the world’s latest generation aircraft, gaining unrivaled data and experience while working alongside the airframe manufacturers’ test and field engineers. In this respect Powervamp is unique.