The H10-56HXP is the best battery & panel-powered David Clark noise attenuating headset available for helicopters. The HXP can be powered either by a battery pack (requires one 9V battery for up to 25 hours of use), or via the helicopter by a panel attachment.
- Electronic noise canceling technology for superior audio clarity during use
- Panel power module (aircraft must be wired) as well as battery power module (requires one 9V battery for up to 25 hours of use)
- Soft “undercut” comfort gel ear seals
- Pilot selectable automatic-shut off feature
- Five foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Super soft foam filled pillow headpad
- NRR – 27 dB passive noise reduction rating plus 17 dB to 22 dB when ENC is turned on