The bigger they come, the harder they pull. The XL Series are the largest tow tractors that Eagle Tugs produces. Featuring a standard All Wheel Drive, All Wheel Steer power train, the XL Series offers superior functionality for moving all “single-aisle” aircraft in all weather conditions. XL Series are front-operator tow tractors to accommodate an operator and up to 2 passengers. With your choice of a Diesel or Electric power train, the XL Series can meet all of your aircraft handling needs. Additionally, the Eagle XL Series is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hour Warranty.
Eagle XL-40 AWD/AWS Aircraft Pushback Tractor
This Item Will Be Quoted
- All Wheel Drive, All Wheel Steering Standard
- Engine: Deutz TCD 3.6L Diesel (Tier 4)
- Steering: Hydraulic 4-wheel coordinated
- Brakes: Wet disk (front & rear)
- Parking Brake: Mechanical dry disk (rear axle)
- Suspension: Rigid (front); trunnion (rear)
- Seating: Up to 3 people
- All Wheel Drive, All Wheel Steering Standard
- Drawbar Pull (DBP): 28,000 lbs. (125 kN)
- Towing Capacity: 372,500 lbs. (168,963 kg.)
- GVW: 40,000 lbs. (18,144 kg.); may vary with selected options
- Available Power Trains:
- Traction Motor: Deutz TCD 3.6L Diesel (Tier 4)
- Output @ 2800 rpm: 114 HP / 85/kW
- Diesel Torque @ 2800 rpm: 326 ft. lbs. / 442 Nm
The Eagle Tugs (Eagle) 3-Year Warranty covers all TT-series, eTT-series, XL-series, eXL-series and USATS tow tractors, used in aviation applications. Eagle Tugs warrants that these tractors will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years or 3,000 operating hours, with the exception of the electrical system (see electrical component warranty below), from date of delivery to the first customer (or first use), whichever comes first. Written notice of any claimed defect must be given to Eagle within the warranty period and within thirty (30) days after such defect is discovered. Liability under this warranty is limited to either replacing or repairing, at Eagles election, any part or parts deemed defective after examination by Eagle or an Authorized Service Representative. Any Eagle tractor or any of its parts returned by the customer to Eagle or an Authorized Service Representative via prepaid transportation, and which is found to be defective, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer prepaid. On the other hand, should a part be found not defective, inspection and handling charges may be charged to the customer or Authorized Service Representative by Eagle.
- Electrical Component Warranty: Electrical components including but not limited to display, starters, alternators and electric fans shall be covered under the respective original manufacturers warranty for each individual component. Copies of the respective warranties are available upon request.
- This warranty does not extend to the tires, batteries, and battery chargers as these are warranted directly to the user by their respective manufacturer and not by Eagle or an Authorized Service Representative.
- This warranty does not apply to any Eagle tow tractor, or component part(s) that have been subjected to misuse, accident, vandalism, environmental conditions, improper handling or application, maintenance neglect, including lack of lubricants or fluids; nor does it extend to the Eagle tow tractor and/or parts which have been repaired or altered outside of Eagle's plant or the facility of an Authorized Service Representative without the permission of Eagle.
- This warranty does not apply to routine maintenance or wearable parts of the Eagle tow tractor such as filters, seals, plugs, hoses, belts, brake pads or shoes, light bulbs, fuses or similar items. Moreover, this warranty does not extend beyond its original term for any Eagle tow tractor or part replaced or repaired under warranty.
- This warranty does not cover or provide credit for the following: tractor rental or other substitute equipment; lodging; loss of time, in-come, sales or profits; loss of the use of tractor; telephone calls or communication expense; lift truck; storage fees; injury or death to persons or damage or destruction of property; or consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- Labor Allowance: A labor allowance may be issued upon request at Eagles discretion. Allowable labor hours and a per hour labor rate will be determined by Eagle according to reasonable automotive standards.
- Warranty Claim Procedure: When a warranty situation arises, it is essential that the customer contact Eagles Warranty Department at +1 734-442-1000. The customer will need to provide Eagle with the tow tractor serial number and engine hours. A customer service representative will analyze the problem and determine the next steps. In many cases Eagles technical support personnel will be able to analyze the problem and recommend adjustments that will solve the problem and reduce down time. If further service is required, an Eagle customer service representative will work with customer personnel to arrange a service provider and/or parts be sent to your facility for the repair as quickly as possible.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR UNDER ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS MADE BY OR ON BEHALF OF EAGLE NEGOTIATIONS WITH CUSTOMER, DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER OR ANY REPRE-SENTATIVE, ARE HEREBY OVERWRITTEN AND EXCLUDED, AND NO LIABILITY SHALL ATTACH TO EAGLE, EITHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF PROFITS, DAMAGES, COSTS, CHARGES, LIABILITY OR EXPENSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ANY EAGLE MACHINE OR THE SUPPLY OF SERVICES.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Note: The Eagle Tugs 3-Year Warranty covers TT-series, eTT-series, XL-series, eXL-series and USATS tow tractors used in aviation applications. All MTT and RTT-series, and Transit Pro tow tractors, and all Eagle models which are used in industrial applications, are covered under the Eagle Standard Warranty of 1 Year or 2,000 hours. Eagle Bob Tails are covered under Ford Motor Company's Standard Warranty for each respective Ford truck model.
- Length: 201 in / 5,105 mm
- Width: 96 in / 2,438 mm
- Height (deck): 52 in / 1,321 mm
- Height w/ cab (option): 80 in / 2,032 mm
- Wheelbase: 91 in / 2,311 mm
- Track: 85 in / 2,159 mm
- Tires: 315/80R22.5
- Step Height: 21 in / 533 mm
- Ground Clearance: 9 in / 228 mm