The eTT Electric Tow Tractor series is the next generation of Eagle TT series aircraft tractors. The eTT shares the same features as the TT series, such as All Wheel Drive for traction in all weather conditions, front and rear sight tunnels for direct hitch visibility, an ergonomic operator compartment, and unmatched reliability and performance. However, the next generation eTT series is further equipped with All Wheel Steering for better maneuverability, and is powered by an environmentally friendly 80V A/C electric drive. Engineered to meet the needs of today’s regional airline, corporate flight departments, FBOs, the Eagle eTT series All Wheel Drive aircraft tug packs a significant amount of value into a low profile, compact package.
Eagle eTT-8 Electric AWD Tow Tractor
This Item Will Be Quoted
- All Wheel Drive, All Wheel Steering Standard
- Engine: Danaher Motion, 80V A/C Brushless
- Hydraulic Pump: 80V D/C On-Demand, sensor-monitored
- Steering: Hydraulic power-boosted, 4-wheel coordinated
- Primary Brakes: Electric regenerative
- Supplemental Brakes: Hydraulic pinion-mounted, dry disk
- Parking Brake: Mechanical pinion-mounted, dry disk
- Suspension: Full leaf spring (front & rear)
- Inching Feature: Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on front & rear
- Instruments: Electronic display showing speed, battery life, hours, and diagnostics
- Drawbar Pull (DBP): 8,000 lbs. (54 kN)
- Towing Capacity: 100,000 lbs. (45,359 kg.)
- All-Wheel Drive & All-Wheel Steering Standard
- Service Weight (with battery): 11,000 lbs. (4,990 kg.); may vary with selected options
- Traction Motor: Danaher Motion, 80V A/C Brushless
- Output @ 1,300 rpm: 55 HP / 41 kW (peak)
- Torque: 210 ft. lbs. (284 Nm)
The Eagle Tugs (Eagle) 3-Year Warranty covers all TT-series, eTT-series, XL-series, eXL-series and USATS tow tractors, used in aviation applications. Eagle Tugs warrants that these tractors will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years or 3,000 operating hours, with the exception of the electrical system (see electrical component warranty below), from date of delivery to the first customer (or first use), whichever comes first. Written notice of any claimed defect must be given to Eagle within the warranty period and within thirty (30) days after such defect is discovered. Liability under this warranty is limited to either replacing or repairing, at Eagles election, any part or parts deemed defective after examination by Eagle or an Authorized Service Representative. Any Eagle tractor or any of its parts returned by the customer to Eagle or an Authorized Service Representative via prepaid transportation, and which is found to be defective, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer prepaid. On the other hand, should a part be found not defective, inspection and handling charges may be charged to the customer or Authorized Service Representative by Eagle.
- Electrical Component Warranty: Electrical components including but not limited to display, starters, alternators and electric fans shall be covered under the respective original manufacturers warranty for each individual component. Copies of the respective warranties are available upon request.
- This warranty does not extend to the tires, batteries, and battery chargers as these are warranted directly to the user by their respective manufacturer and not by Eagle or an Authorized Service Representative.
- This warranty does not apply to any Eagle tow tractor, or component part(s) that have been subjected to misuse, accident, vandalism, environmental conditions, improper handling or application, maintenance neglect, including lack of lubricants or fluids; nor does it extend to the Eagle tow tractor and/or parts which have been repaired or altered outside of Eagle's plant or the facility of an Authorized Service Representative without the permission of Eagle.
- This warranty does not apply to routine maintenance or wearable parts of the Eagle tow tractor such as filters, seals, plugs, hoses, belts, brake pads or shoes, light bulbs, fuses or similar items. Moreover, this warranty does not extend beyond its original term for any Eagle tow tractor or part replaced or repaired under warranty.
- This warranty does not cover or provide credit for the following: tractor rental or other substitute equipment; lodging; loss of time, in-come, sales or profits; loss of the use of tractor; telephone calls or communication expense; lift truck; storage fees; injury or death to persons or damage or destruction of property; or consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- Labor Allowance: A labor allowance may be issued upon request at Eagles discretion. Allowable labor hours and a per hour labor rate will be determined by Eagle according to reasonable automotive standards.
- Warranty Claim Procedure: When a warranty situation arises, it is essential that the customer contact Eagles Warranty Department at +1 734-442-1000. The customer will need to provide Eagle with the tow tractor serial number and engine hours. A customer service representative will analyze the problem and determine the next steps. In many cases Eagles technical support personnel will be able to analyze the problem and recommend adjustments that will solve the problem and reduce down time. If further service is required, an Eagle customer service representative will work with customer personnel to arrange a service provider and/or parts be sent to your facility for the repair as quickly as possible.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR UNDER ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS MADE BY OR ON BEHALF OF EAGLE NEGOTIATIONS WITH CUSTOMER, DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER OR ANY REPRE-SENTATIVE, ARE HEREBY OVERWRITTEN AND EXCLUDED, AND NO LIABILITY SHALL ATTACH TO EAGLE, EITHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF PROFITS, DAMAGES, COSTS, CHARGES, LIABILITY OR EXPENSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ANY EAGLE MACHINE OR THE SUPPLY OF SERVICES.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Note: The Eagle Tugs 3-Year Warranty covers TT-series, eTT-series, XL-series, eXL-series and USATS tow tractors used in aviation applications. All MTT and RTT-series, and Transit Pro tow tractors, and all Eagle models which are used in industrial applications, are covered under the Eagle Standard Warranty of 1 Year or 2,000 hours. Eagle Bob Tails are covered under Ford Motor Company's Standard Warranty for each respective Ford truck model.
- Length: 127 in / 3,226 mm
- Width: 66 in / 1,676 mm
- Height (deck): 39 in / 991 mm
- Height (Steering Wheel): 43 in / 1,092 mm
- Wheelbase: 88 in / 2,235 mm
- Track: 52.5 in / 1,334 mm
- Turning Radius: 125 in / 3,175 mm
- Tires (front+rear): 8.0 x 16.5 in
- Step Height: 11 in / 279 mm
- Ground Clearance: 9 in / 228 mm