The PFA-50 is a self-propelled versatile military loader/transporter that can service a variety of both military and commercial aircraft, including the C130, C17, C5, IL76, A400M, B-747, A330 MRTT, KC-390, KC-135 and DC-10/MD11. By a system of incremental speed, the PFA-50 allows a highly controlled approach to the aircraft door.
For easy and fast deployment, the PFA-50 is air transportable and easily self-loadable into A400M, C17 or C5 aircraft (KC-390 to be confirmed). And optional, the PFA-50 is self-loadable into the C-130.
The PFA-50 can transport its load at speeds up to 12 mph and lift from 38 inches (960mm) up to 19 feet (5.8m) a maximum payload of 50,000 lbs, in any combination of military pallets (Up to 5 pallets 463L – 88″ x 108″) or rolling stock.
The PFA-50 deck has pitch, roll, yaw and side-shift adjustments for quick and efficient interface with the aircraft, and employs a powered conveyor system to move cargo.
The innovative, simple and rugged design of the PFA-50, offering high ground clearance and light weight, is perfectly adapted to the worst military field conditions and rapid reaction deployment.
– Platform transfer height: 960mm to 5800mm (38″ to 228″)
– Maximum payload: 22,700 Kg (50,000lbs)
– Width between guides: Adjustable at 2235mm (88”) or 2743mm (108”)
– Ground clearance: 150mm (6”) in the fully lowered position
– Overall turning radius: 13000 mm (43′)
– Drive speed: 25 km/h (16 mph) ; Fully loaded: 20 km/h (12 mph)
– Elevation speed up and down: 1.4 m/min to 6 m/min (4.6 ft/min to 20 ft/min)
– Conveying speed: 18 m/min (60 ft/min) (adjustable 0-25 m/min (0-85ft/min) optional)
– Weight: 15455kg (34000 lbs)
– Maximum slope when fully loaded: 5% (start) to 7 % when driving
– Forklift pockets for pallets handling
Meets, Exceeds or Compares to:
Tunner Loader, NSN 3930-01-268-8040, MFR PN: PD87VRS10G
Halvorsen Loader, NSN 3930-01-480-9519, MFR: JBT Corporation, PN: 623-4300, 623430063-4300, TASLU25K, NGSL
ATLAS 4 K-Loader, NSN 2320-99-908-5847, MFR: JBT Corporation / AMSS, PN: 2526-8100, ATLAS2000, RB2526-8100
ATLAS 5 K-Loader, MFR: JBT Corporation / AMSS
Cargo Loader, C-130 Loader, C-5 Loader, C-17 Loader, airlift loader, transporter loader