The Tug MA is a time-tested, field proven tow tractor with 5,000 drawbar pull to handle all of your cargo and baggage towing requirements and to provide pushback for private and regional aircraft with a MTOW up to 60,000 pounds (27,220 kg). Gasoline engines. An enclosed cabin (not standard equipment) and other options are available.
Other features include solid-state ignition, engine emission control, automatic transmission and disc brakes on the rear wheels operated via a dual hydraulic system. Simple, rugged and easy access to all components assure long life on even the most demanding ramps.
- 5000DBP – 50,000 Lb. towing capacity.
- Ford 300CID gas engine
- C-6 transmission
- Disc brakes
- LED lighting
- Rear 1″ pin type hitch
- Block heater
- Seat belts and safety pedal guard as standard
- Suitable for hauling cargo, baggage handling (50,000 lbs) and aircraft movements (35,000 lbs).
- Engine compression and oil pressure verified
- Radiator and gas tank cleaned, repaired as required
- NEW Alternator, starter, water& fuel pump, belts & hoses
- Transmission inspected, rebuilt or serviced as required
- Rear end inspected and repaired as necessary
- ALL New Brake components installed
- Drive Line and steering and repaired as required
- Wiring repaired or replaced as required
- Chassis straitened, primed and painted fleet white
- New seats installed, 70% or better.
- Unit tested minimum of 1 hours under load
- Final adjustments made, detailed for shipping