To order replacement parts, please have the following information available:
- Equipment manufacturer
- Model number as it appears on unit
- Serial number as it appears on unit
- Call Customer Service at 208-378-9888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact AERO at email@example.com regarding all repair requests, equipment warranty issues or operation questions. A completed Service Request Form is required with each request. After we receive your service request, an AERO representative will respond to obtain more detailed information and help resolve your problem.
AERO Specialties products are warranted to be free of manufacturing or material defects for a period of one year after shipment to the original customer. This is solely limited to the repair or replacement of defective components. This warranty does not cover the following items:
- Parts required for normal maintenance
- Parts covered by a component manufacturers warranty
- Replacement parts which may have a 90-day warranty from date of shipment
If you have a problem that may require service, contact AERO Specialties immediately. Do not attempt to repair or disassemble a product without first contacting AERO Specialties, as any action might affect warranty coverage.
When you contact AERO, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Product Model Number
- Product Serial Number
- Description of the problem. If warranty coverage is approved, either replacement parts will be sent or the product will have to be returned to AERO Specialties for repairs.
A decision on the extent of warranty coverage on returned products is reserved pending inspection at AERO Specialties. Any shipments to AERO must be shipped freight prepaid. Freight costs on shipments to customers will be paid by AERO on any approved warranty claim.
Used Equipment Definitions and Warranty Terms are available. Please contact us if you have a question regarding the scope of work performed on an individual unit. We will happily assist with your used equipment acquisition needs.
- 30-day credit terms to customers based on approval by AERO Specialties.
- New customers may fill out our online credit application or submit our printable application.
- Standard terms to customers that have not established credit with AERO Specialties are credit card, company check, or wire transfer.
- MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express are accepted for U.S. and approved international orders.
- All export orders require prepayment in full via wire transfer prior to shipping, unless credit or credit card payment has been pre-approved.
- All shipments are EXW/FCA factory, unless otherwise noted.
- Return shipments must be pre-approved by AERO Specialties and freight prepaid.
- This site is fully protected and secured and uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) system for encryption of private information transmitted over the internet.
- The following graphic and associated link to our SSL Certificate provider provides you assurance of our goal of providing you the most secure and reliable internet service available for your transaction.
- AERO Specialties reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on certain returned products.