AERO Credit Application
Fill out our interactive Credit Application form or fax/email our PDF application form today to start the AERO credit account process. If approved, your company will gain the capability to make credit purchases with a purchase order number.
Flying Pig GSE LLC
Marlin Leasing Corporation
Marlin Leasing is a leader in the equipment leasing industry, specializing in providing small-ticket (up to $250,000) lease financing options to small businesses. They focus on serving the small business segment through personalized service, easy documentation and fast application processing. Marlin’s acclaimed Single Point of Contact® service provides customers with the individual attention they need in today’s fast-paced marketplace.
Contact Marlin Leasing:
Try Ascentium Capital’s Lease Finance Calculator to estimate monthly payments according to the lease terms selected. Power your business with affordable financing for all of your acquisition needs. Start now by estimating your monthly payments with these three easy steps. It’s quick, simple and free. Additionally, Ascentium Capital offers you peace of mind and a simple application process:
- Profit Oriented Advice
Through our consultative approach, our finance specialists will develop a finance program to match your business needs.
- Streamlined Financing Platform – Fast credit decisions – Flexible payment plans
Surpassing industry standards, we extend application-only up to $250,000 and provide credit decisions within two hours.
- Service Solutions – Online access to all your contract information after your payments begin
Our customized online tools and technology solutions enhance the finance experience and give clients control.
Contact Ascentium Capital:
Contact AERO at email@example.com regarding all repair requests, equipment warranty issues or operation questions. A completed Service Request Form is required with each request. After we receive your service request, an AERO representative will respond to obtain more detailed information and help resolve your problem. We strive for personalized service and aim for a high level of customer satisfaction. If you are having a problem with equipment obtained from AERO, contact us and we’ll help provide solutions to remedy any complications with your purchase.
AERO Specialties is proud to offer a full line of CE-marked GSE for sale in European Union countries. Tested and certified by TÜV America, each product comes complete and ready to put in service. All products are shipped with the following:
- 1-year factory warranty, covering parts and labor (not including shipping costs)
- Complete operations manual, including CE certification information
- Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Compliance, Calibration Certificates (where applicable or requested)
GSE exports are subject to:
- CE-mark surcharge: covers the cost of electrical and safety modifications and/or CE-marked components required by applicable EU Directives. This surcharge may vary by product type.
- Crating: when necessary, crating charges will be added to all orders for equipment requiring crating to ensure safe transit.
- Export Duties, Taxes, Tariffs, and Customs Clearance Fees: Customers and/or their agents are entirely responsible for any and all additional charges relating to export of equipment. AERO Specialties is not responsible for any fees involving customs clearance or import duties/taxes.
All items ordered through our online store are shipped within one to two business days of order via the service you select (i.e., Ground, Next Day Air, etc.). You will receive an email with your tracking number once the shipment has been processed. Items too large to ship via standard services cannot be ordered through the online store. Please contact us for a freight quote on any item.
If an item is out of stock, you will receive a “Backorder” email advising you of the approximate date your item is expected to ship. If the delay is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your order at this time.
If you ordered the wrong item by mistake, you may return it in new condition in original packaging for refund or exchange (minus shipping charges) without penalty within 15 days of receiving your order. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us immediately and we arrange for an item exchange or return as necessary.
Please complete our secure Product Warranty Registration Form for equipment purchased from AERO Specialties.
AERO Ground Support Equipment Resources
We want you to have a positive shopping experience and we understand that some of our equipment specifications can be complicated. There are a lot of components that you must factor when buying technical equipment. We want to aid you at all stages of the procurement process. Please contact our sales team if you have unanswered questions or need some help navigating our products