WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The Website Conditions Of Use (“WCOU”) apply to the website located at https://www.aerospecialties.com (“Website”) owned and operated by AERO Specialties, Inc. (“AERO”). By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the WCOU. If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- USE LICENSE. The Website is provided by AERO and these terms provide you with a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to use the Website and any programs, services, tools, materials, or information made available through or from the Website conditioned on your continued compliance with the WCOU. The WCOU permit you to use and access the Website for personal or business purposes only from the Internet or through an online network. You may also print materials and information from the Website solely for your personal or business use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may NOT:
- modify or copy the materials contained on the Website;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- use the Website in an unlawful manner or in a manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact AERO.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AERO at any time.
- UNACCEPTABLE USE. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website. You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without AERO’s express written consent.
- PRIVACY. Your privacy is very important to us and we use various security safeguards to protect your personal information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, use, disclosure, copying or modification. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the operation of certain programs, services, tools, materials, or information of the Website requires the submission, use, and dissemination of various personal identifying information. Accordingly, if you wish to access and use those programs, services, tools, materials, or information of the Website, you acknowledge, authorize and agree that certain personal information may be used without restriction by AERO to process an order, obtain a quote, process an information request, or otherwise as specified on the Website. Such personal information shall only be collected and utilized for the intended purpose by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- DISCLAIMER. While AERO endeavors to provide reliable information and materials on the Website, the information and materials available on or through the Website are provided on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and may include errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies. AERO makes no representation, warranties, or guarantees expressed or implied, and hereby DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, DESIGN, OR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE.
AERO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the information and materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such information and materials. AERO may make modifications and/or changes in the Website or in the information, services, and materials available on the Website at any time and for any reason. You assume the sole risk of making use and/or relying on the information, services and materials available on the Website. AERO also reserves the right to change its prices and billing procedures for products listed on the Website effective immediately upon posting on the Website.AERO makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the Website will operate error free or in an uninterrupted fashion or that any information or material that you access through the Website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive linked websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AERO of the website and is provided for convenience only. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You expressly absolve and release AERO from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond AERO’s control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes, or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL AERO OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AERO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. The WCOU provides only a limited license to access and use the Website. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that AERO transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Website to you or anyone else. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Website, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled and licensed by AERO and its affiliates and are protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations.
Except as expressly provided herein, AERO does NOT grant any express or implied right to you or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Accordingly, your unauthorized use of the Website may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other laws, regulations, and statutes. Please be aware that AERO does enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law and, in particular and without limitation, with respect to illegal use of terms confusingly similar to any of AERO’s trademarks. This Company Website is Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.AERO also owns a copyright in the contents of the AERO website as collective work and/or complication and in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content of the Website. Any downloadable or printable information or materials available through the Website and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by AERO, all logos of AERO and its affiliates, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying AERO and its affiliates, products, and services are proprietary trademarks of AERO and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names, without the express written permission of AERO is strictly prohibited. Other service and entity names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- WAIVER. Any forbearance or other delay on the part of AERO to exercise any of its rights and remedies under the WCOU in connection with a breach thereof in any particular instance shall not constitute a waiver by AERO to require strict compliance with the WCOU in the event of any subsequent breach.