The David Clark C35-26 Belt Station interfaces the David Clark H3530/H3531 aircraft ground support headset to the aircraft.
- Features a momentary Push-to-Talk (PTT) Switch to key the headset’s microphone
- Critical for preventing background noise from interfering with pilot communications between the tower and crew prior to and during pushback
- Belt clip allows for easy attachment to belt or clothing
- Quality components and construction provide added durability for dependable performance in extreme conditions
- Cords are shielded against RF interference and are chemical-resistant for superior durability